EFFECTIVE STARTING JULY 12, 2016
3. Tophealthbargains.com’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. The Site may contain copyright material and other proprietary information of Tophealthbargains.com, such as the text and content of the Site (“Tophealthbargains.com’s Intellectual Property”). The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all Tophealthbargains.com Intellectual Property on the Site is the exclusive property of Tophealthbargains.com. Without limitation, all other trademarks, product names, and company names on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
4. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. Tophealthbargains.com has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site. Tophealthbargains.com has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate suspension of the Site if the Site is found to have infringed on the rights of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. Tophealthbargains.com’s policy is to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want Tophealthbargains.com to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide Tophealthbargains.com with all of the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Tophealthbargains.com to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit Tophealthbargains.com to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an email address at which you may be contacted; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to Tophealthbargains.com.
- NO WARRANTIES.com HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. Tophealthbargains.comIS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE AND ANY PRODUCTS ORDERED FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Tophealthbargains.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE AND PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. ED-PROTOCOL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS.
6. LIMITED LIABILITY. Tophealthbargains.com’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL Tophealthbargains.com BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE, OR PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
7. NO MEDICAL SERVICES OR ADVICE; NO DOCTOR-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP. The content on the Site is provided for information purposes only, and such content is not intended to be used as, does not constitute, and should not be interpreted as medical advice. Any content on the Site should not be relied upon for medical advice or to prevent, diagnose, or treat a medical or health condition. Consequently, no doctor-patient relationship is formed by your use of the Site or the products purchased from third party websites linked to the Site. You should consult a qualified medical professional if you require medical advice.
9. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. The Site provides links to many websites of third parties, such as ClickBank.com (“Third Party Websites”). Tophealthbargains.com has no control over, and no liability for any Third Party Websites or materials on such sites. Because neither Tophealthbargains.com nor the Site has control over the content and performance of Third Party Websites, Tophealthbargains.com makes no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information provided by such sites, and Tophealthbargains.com assumes no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on those sites.
13. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Tophealthbargains.com or by any third party.